By playing Untrapped Hengelo you are indicating you have read and understood each provision and agree to al of the following:
1. Mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets recorders, smartphones, paper, pencils, pens, keys, dangerous items (e.g. knifes, flammables and explosives) food and drinks (list is not exhaustive) are strictly not permissible in the game room.
2. Objects marked with red tape are out of bound and do not contain any clues, so please do not touch (and waste your time on) these.
3. All objects in the room must be handled with care. It is not allowed to open/lift any window/ curtain in the escape rooms. In order to play the game, there is no need to use force on any of the props, neither to look behind the closets or paintings on the wall.
4. Everything in the room is proprietary information of Untrapped Hengelo. Any disclosure or use of the concept to a third party (specifically including a competitor) is strictly prohibited.
5. I understand that real-life escape games are not recommended to expectant mothers, and those with heart conditions, hypertension, claustrophobia or similar conditions.
6. Children below 16 years old must be accompanied by adults.
You participate in the services offered by Untrapped Hengelo on your own responsibility. Untrapped Hengelo has no direct control and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or
consequential damages, personal injuries or property loss arising from or in any way connected to participating in or using the services and/or facilities of Untrapped Hengelo. You release Untrapped
Hengelo, its employees or any person acting on behalf of Untrapped Hengelo from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the abovementioned, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your negligence, breach of these Terms, of violation of any Dutch law or the rights of a third party.